This video shows viewers how to remove permanent marker from the top of a compact disc without damaging it. In order to do this, you will need some hand sanitizing gel and some facial tissues. Apply some gel onto the marks you want to remove by squeezing the gel out from the bottle. Rub the gel in a bit with your fingers. Take a facial tissue and wipe it gently around the CD, using it to remove the gel and the marker from the top of the CD. The marker will now be entirely removed from the top of the compact disc.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades