In this video, we learn how to improve the air quality in your home with Lowe's. First you need to go through your house and search to see how clean the furnace filter is. Make sure this is clean and replace it if it's dirty. Upgrade it to a high performance model if you are able to. You also need to change the filter in your vacuum and make sure it has a HEPA filter installed in it. Also, make sure you check the vents around your home and clean them out or replace them if they are dirty. Doing all these tips can help you maintain a cleaner home and breathe better air.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades