In this video Rich explains how to maintain a grout and tile floor. He uses a chemical cleaner which he describes as a "grout-smart type product." For regular maintenance of the floor Rich recommends using only 1oz of the product per gallon of warm water but for really badly stained floors using up to 12oz per gallon of warm water. Rich mixes the chemical into his water then applies the mixture to the tile using an ordinary deck scrubber, he then uses an angled scrubber which has bristles that come to a point in order to scrub the grout lines only after giving the chemical time to work. Finally, Rich uses a mop designed for tile and grout which is made from a t-shirt like material. He uses the mope to absorb the dirt from the tile surface moving it in a figure-eight pattern.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades