We all want to spic and span our kitchen countertops, our tile floors, and our bathrooms. But for the most part we can bet you've been unwittingly using storebought detergent cleaners or bleach. While these cleaners are in fact excellent at removing grime and buffing your dirty floors to a Midas touch perfection, they also come filled to the brim with known cancer-causing agents, synthetic chemicals, and other gnarly, hard to pronounce crap.
So if you don't want to die an early death upon a perfectly sparkly floor, then watch this very helpful tutorial on how you can use natural products to clean your floors and tiles. These natural goodies, including olive oil and vinegar, actually clean as well as harsh detergents but are 100% safe for you.
Natural products like baking soda, vinegar, borax, lemon juice, olive oil, and soda water make good homemade recipes for cleaning your home without chemicals. The tips in this video provide methods and mix ratios for natural cleaners.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades