-It is very important that you choose the right counter top. Although granite and marble may look good, they are not kind to the environment because they are mine deep out of the Earth.
-If you want the look of granite and the durability of marble, there is a green option.
-This type of counter top is made out of recycled glass and concrete, they are radon free and emit zero VOCs.
-VOC= Volatile Organic Compounds
-To keep them clean you will want a microfiber towel.
-Just spray plain water on the towel, this removes 97% of germs and bacteria.
-Another way to disinfect is to put rubbing alcohol onto a cotton ball, this gets rid of 99.9% of germs and bacteria. It also evaporates quickly.
This video will benefit anyway looking for a more Eco-friendly counter top.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades