The method explained in this video is a very simple method to get rid of fruit flies.
Materials required for this method are:
1) apple cider vinegar
2) small bowl
3) dishwasher bleach solution
Fruit flies are commonly seen in many parts of the house, near the mats, in the kitchen and so on, so what we have to do really is take a bowl and some apple cider vinegar, if apple cider vinegar is available we can also use red wine, then add 2 drops of dish wash bleach solution to the bowl containing vinegar, the soap breaks up the surface tension of vinegar, preventing the flies to escape once they get inside the bowl, this bowl containing the mixture can be placed in those places that are frequented by the fruit flies, and the flies are attracted by the vinegar, and when the flies try to take the vinegar they will be trapped inside the bowl and they cant fly because the mixture makes them sticky, making them impossible to escape. This method is very simple and anyone can follow this method to get rid of fruit flies from their home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades