In order to hand-wash your clothes, you will need the following: a sink with a stopper, a laundry detergent designed for hand-washing (e.g. Woolite), a stain remover, fabric softener, and a drying rack. Use the stain remover to thoroughly remove any stains, before laundering. Fill a sink with cold water. Add laundry detergent. When the soap has dissolved, add your clothes. Add a dash of fabric softener. Allow it to soak for 15 minutes. Rinse the garments well. Lay them on a towel. Roll them up in the towel in order to remove excess water. Drape them over the rack in order to allow them to dry. Let them hand on the rack, until dry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades