In this tutorial, we learn how to get rid of mice using a mouse trap with Rick. You will first need to know where to place the traps. Mice like to use the sides of walls to run around and will turn when they reach dead end corners. These are great places to place the traps so you will most likely trap them. If the mice are familiar with an area, they know where to avoid, so using two traps will help you catch them. Next, place the trap perpendicular to the wall instead of parallel so they will be more likely to get caught with their bad eyesight. Use these tips to help you catch your mice and get rid of this nasty problem!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades