Shiny marble floors practically scream "wealth and substance"—so if you want your marble floor to scream it too, it's time to get shining.
Dilute a tiny amount of the mild cleaning detergent into one of the buckets of water.
Never use acidic detergents on marble surfaces—it will dull and destroy them.
Soak the sponge in the detergent water and wring it out until it's merely damp.
Sponge the marble floor clean in steady, arching motions. For stubborn stains, scrub vigorously with a soft-bristled brush.
Always wipe up spills immediately to protect the marble from permanent damage.
Rinse the cleaned area with warm water from the other bucket.
Immediately dry the surface with soft, dry towels.
Donald Trump's $42 million Palm Beach estate includes a ballroom with 11,000 square feet of marble floors—and, hopefully, a full-time marble floor cleaner...
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades