The best way to clean a hardwood floor is to make sure that you don't use excessive moisture. For the actual process, you should just get a dry mop. You should try to make sure that your hardwood floor never gets wet at all. In the event that someone steps on your floor with their muddy shoes, damp mopping is the way to go about dealing with that. Even if it looks messy, it is better not to douse the floor; the moisture seeps between the cracks in the boards and gets underneath it, doing damage to the floors. The best way to go is to do it often and to keep it dry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades