In this video from DiscountTrendsetter we learn how to organize your closet! First take inventory of what you have an eliminate items you don't need. Place items such as oversized t-shirts in a drawer or in a bag. Keep your closet for your trendy stuff. Items that are ripped, torn, bleached, etc, get rid of them. Items that are still trendy, but you know you won't wear again, get rid of as well! If you haven't worn something in 2 years, give that item away! Now what you have left are the items that you want to organize in your closet. Put your clothes into categories just like stores do. In the front she has short sleeve shirts first, then long sleeve shirts. After that she puts in dressy pants and then denim jeans. Next she added skirts according to color from light to dark. Then she has her dresses, and her jackets. Sweaters and long sleeve shirts are at the top of her closet. With a well organized closet you can now see what you need before you shopping as well! It will save you time and money!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades