Organizing your closet can be tough work: What do you take out, what do you toss, and what do you keep and where? It's easy to just stuff all of life's little odds and ends in your closet, but you'll achieve a much more peaceful state of mind when things are in order.
Simplify your life and mind by watching this segment of "The Martha Stewart Show," where Kevin Sharkey, Martha Stewart Living's editorial director of design, shares tips for closet organization.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades