In this how-to video, you will learn how to remove permanent marker sharpie marks off a whiteboard. This is useful if someone accidentally used one on the dry erase board. To erase the marks, you will need a regular dry erase marker. Color over the top of the permanent marker thoroughly with the dry erase marker. Next, take a rag and wipe the marks off the board. Both markers will come off easily. The color of the markers do not matter at all. This video shows you a simple way to deal with the problem of permanent markers on a whiteboard.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades