In this tutorial, we learn how to clean and repair gutters with Mike Kraft. Damaged gutters can mean leaking roofs with water dripping everywhere. To fix this, you will need: buckets, a shovel, gutter sealant, a trowel, wire hooks, garden hose, nozzle, and gloves. First, place your ladder up to your house so you can easily reach the gutters, being careful not to touch any electrical wires. Next, clean the debris out of the gutter with the trowel and place into a plastic bucket. When finished, use the hose and nozzle to clean out the gutter thoroughly. To finish, repair any broken cracks with sealant and let dry before cleaning it again with water!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades