This video shows how to clean a stained washing machine. Stains are typically caused by brown dirty water in the washing machine. Water is usually brown because it contains high levels of iron. The narrator demonstrates a product called CLR, which can be purchased at Home Depot. It is a product designed to remove iron and lime. He shows how to apply a small amount of the product with a sponge to the inside tub of the machine. He advises to let it soak for about 5 minutes. He then wipes the inside of the tub with a scrub sponge. The next step is to run the machine through a wash cycle to remove any remaining product before washing clothes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades