This video describes how to make a cheap and effective furniture polish from scratch. To start, you should find some sort of dispenser to put the polish in. The video suggests an oil and vinegar dispenser because it works effectively with the furniture polish. Put a funnel in the container to make pouring easier, and add 1/4 cup of organic olive oil (make sure it is organic for cleaning). Then add 1/4 cup of vinegar and 20-30 drops of essential oil. The olive oil will keep the wood looking nice, and the vinegar will help clean the wood a little bit. Since the oil and vinegar separate, you will need to swirl it around before using the polish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades