In this Home & Garden video tutorial you will learn how to erase permanent marker from a dry erase board. Well, there are various methods of erasing permanent marker from a dry erase board. One of the methods is to use some clear spirit. Soak a small piece of cloth in the spirit and rub off the dry marker and it will vanish in no time. But, what if you don't have spirit? This short video clip shows you how to do this very easily and quickly. All you have to do is to apply more of permanent ink on the dry ink and then simply rub it off with a piece of paper or cloth. That's it, have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades