Learn to fold a fitted sheet with this video guide.
1. Place your fingers in the points of the seam, with the angle seams facing each other.
2.Take your right hand and flip the sheet inside out, place your right hand into the reversed side of the sheet.
3. Slip the reversed right side into the side in which your left hand is placed. The sheets will look like they have fold into one another.
4. At this point, it will look like step one but with fabric doubled within itself.
5. Repeat step number 1, taking your right hand and flipping the sheet inside out, place your right hand into the reversed side of the sheet.
6. Slip the reversed right side into the side in which your left hand is placed. The sheets will look like they have folded into one another.
7. At this point, your fabric will resemble a medium sized rectangle.
8. Fold the one side over to the other, until it is the folded size you desire.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades