In this series of cooking videos you'll learn how to make a quick Indian meal from expert Mona Sishodia. She demonstrates how to make vegetable curry, batter-dipped and fried vegetables called Pakora, and a stuffed potato tortilla, which is a variation on a staple of the Indian diet. Mona takes you through the recipe step-by-step, explaining the ingredients and spices you'll be using and some of the health benefits of spices commonly used in Indian cooking. She shows you how to make dough for the tortillas from scratch, how to roll it out and add the potato filling. These recipes are easy to make and will taste delicious.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades