In this tutorial, we learn how to make homemade laundry detergent. To make this, you will need: 6 c water, 1/3 bar grated laundry soap, 1/2 c washing soda, and 1/2 c borax. To start, you will heat up the water and the soap in a large pan until it's all dissolved. Then, you will stir in the rest of the ingredients and mix until it's all dissolved as well. From here, boil the mixture for 15 minutes and then remove from the heat. Then, you will add this to cold water so you have 2 gallons of soap. After this, mix until well blended and then store for later use!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades