In this video, we learn how to make homemade laundry soap! To do this you will need: one bar of ivory or handmade lye soap, borax and washing soda. First, grate your bar of soap and place into a large plastic container. Next, add 1/2 cup of Borax to your shredded soap followed by 1/2 cup of washing soda. Now you will need to mix this thoroughly, making sure everything is well combined. Now put this into a container with a lid on it and store for future use. You will use one tablespoon per load of clothing. This is a cost effective way to make your own laundry soap that is also good for the environment!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades