Wood furniture can really add warmth to the home. However, over time the finish on these pieces of furniture may start to look dull or show light scratches allowing the finish to lose its luster. This video shows you how to polish up those wood pieces in your home so that the richness and fullness of the finish shines again. For this task, you will need: 2 soft polishing clothes and a bottle of wood furniture polishing spray. You may also choose to make your own polish by combining: 1-cup of olive oil with a 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades