This video explains two different ways to remove wax from candles left on furniture. Both heat and cold are used to accomplish the removal of wax. Heat generally from a hair dryer will provide enough heat to remelt the wax without damaging wood furniture. Ice or even a pack of frozen vegetables is suggested when using the cold method since it makes the wax brittle and easy to remove. These are two great ways to remove wax from wooden furniture without damaging the furniture itself.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades