This video shows viewers how to use orange peels to remove permanent marker from surfaces. Use a small piece of an orange peel for this. To begin, massage the skin (outer layer) of the orange peel. This will cause the oils in the skin to rise to the surface. Once you have massaged it enough, rub the orange peel over the marker stain. Keep rubbing until the marker is entirely gone, or only faint stains are left. It may take a couple of tries, but the stain will usually be entirely removed. In any case, after using the orange peel method, the surface that had permanent marker on it will look much better!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades