Simple enough. You will need: 1 toilet paper tube, a dab of peanut butter, and a bucket or trash can.
Instructions illustrated by Chris Glass.
- Get a toilet paper tube and crease two lines to form a flat sided tunnel.
- Put a treat on one end of the tube: A cracker and dab of peanut butter works great.
- Get a tall (at least 20 inches) bucket. A trash can works well.
- Balance the tube precariously on the edge of a table or counter with the treat hanging directly over the tall sided receptacle.
- The mouse will scurry to the treat (they like tunnels) and fall into the trap.
OR the ramp method:
Prefer to learn by video? Here's another tutorial, same method.