Is your garage a little more cluttered than it should be? Well, it's time to get organized! And Lowe's is here to help! In this video, Mike Kraft gives some great tips for shaping up your garage or basement, in a neat and organized room that you can finally walk through.
Start with organizing all your items into groups. This could include gardening tools, holiday and seasonal decorations, sports gear, tools, garbage and recycling. Once you have grouped your items, create a map of your garage, making zones for each group. This is the step you want to be sure your most often used items are in easily accessible areas.
After you know where to place everything, you can purchase the right storage containers, shelving units and storage racks. Put a garden tools rack by the garage door so you can pick them up on your way to the yard. Try putting sports equipment in clear plastic storage containers and on shelving units. Also, place bikes on hoists so they are out of the way and above your car. Anything that is rarely used, usually holiday decorations, should be put up on high shelves. Finally, place trash and recycling bins close to the house door so you can quickly drop in trash and recyclables.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades