In this how-to video, you will learn how to clean your coins to make them look shiny and new. This is useful if you collect coins. First, you will need coins, vinegar, salt, paper towels, a pencil, and a jar for the mixture. Take the coin and place it in the jar. Next, add a small amount of salt to the jar. Now, pour three caps full of vinegar into the jar. Mix it with the pencil and let it rest for ten seconds. Now, take the coin and place it on the paper towel. Use the eraser on the pencil and scrub the coin with it. The dirt will come off. You can dip it into the mixture again if you are having trouble. Clean off the coin with the towel to complete the task. Do not use this with very valuable coins. Viewing this video will show you the easiest way to clean your coins.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades