According to Outer Banks, cleaning coins found on the beach is an easy job. First of all he doesn't clean pennies as he doesn't think its worth the time. First use a rock tumbler. They're not expensive and cost under $100.00. Toss the coins in a tumbler with small rocks or gravel as this helps clean and separate the coins. Use a couple of squirts of dishwashing liquid and water about 3/4 full. Let it tumble about three to four hours. Using a colander rinse your coins once tumbling is completed. Let your coins dry on newspaper and your job is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades