Meta Cafe offers fast and easy tips on how to clean filthy and old coins. All you need is: baking powder, a small, empty bowl, and a glass of water. Start by putting some baking powder into the small bowl. Next put some of your filthy, old coins into the small bowl, laying them on top of the baking powder. Then layer the remaining baking powder over the coins in the small bowl. Finally, pour the water into the bowl and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Remove the coins and dry them using a paper towel. Your old, filthy coins will now look shiny and new!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades