Sometimes getting a stain on finished leather can mean the end of having a nice garment or piece of furniture, but not always.
Remember to use caution when cleaning leather because cleaning it can dramatically change the color of the leather. This video shows you one of the best tricks for cleaning these stains while keeping the same or similar look on the leather. Be sure to avoid using products such as mink oil, shoe polish, and waxes because these items can unintentionally change the look of the leather.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades