If you've been wondering how to clean your silver, this video will show you a simple way to do it using products you have laying around. To do this, you will need baking soda, aluminum foil, hot water, and your dirty silver of course. First heat up water so it's close to boiling, not just hot water from the sink. Pour this into a large bowl to fit your silver, then grab sheets of heavy duty foil. Place the foil into the large bowl along with a few cups of baking soda. After this, place your silver inside and make sure it's touching the foil. Let it sit in the water until it's clean, then rinse it off and dry, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades