The most common culprit causing the black streaks on roofs is a blue-green algae called Gloeocapsa magma. Over the past 25 years this strain of algae has become more hardy and has migrated to less humid environments. It has now become a common sight on asphalt roofs across 80% of the United States. This Home & Garden how to video series shows how to clean your roof and get rid of the black streaks caused by algae. Learn how to inspect and use a cleaning system to get your roof looking brighter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades