In this tutorial, we learn how to do laundry at home. To start, you will need to set your washer to the right settings. Go with the one that works the best for you and the size/color of laundry you're going to do. Turn off the extra rinse you're doing and turn on the cold rinse because it will save you hot water. From here, pour in your soap and place your clothes in. Then, turn it on by pulling the button. Once your clothes are finished washing, put them in the dryer. Then, clean the lint trap in your dryer out and close the lid. From here, you will need to turn the settings on and then press the start button!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades