It's a bummer when your running or playing basketball and all of a sudden it begins to rain. Now you may not feel harmed, but one thing the rain can hurt is your shoes. Enough water can have them out of commission for some time and make it difficult to wear. Now drying them in a dryer may seem like an obvious choice, but there are a lot of disadvantages to doing that. The best choice? Use a fan! This tutorial will show you how to dry your shoes fast. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades