This video is a crash course presented by Murphy, Sam and Jodi on how to fold a fitted sheet for neater storage. The guy presenting the video picks up a fitted sheet and shows you how your fitted sheet usually ends up - like a ball in your closet. He then takes you through the steps to fold it neatly. First you have to take the long side of the sheet and put your hands inside the cover on the sheet edges. Next, stretch your hands with the plain side of the sheet facing outside. When you have the two sides together, fold one end over the other. You then have to hold on to that side with one hand, while reaching for the other side with your other hand. Then bring these two sides together and repeat the same process of folding one end over the other. Now you have all the four rough corners on one side. Next, you need to hold the sheet with the corners facing outside and fold the rough edge over vertically and then make another roll. The shape will now resemble a long rectangle. There will again be a rough side which you have to fold over like before and then roll it again and again until finally you have your fitted sheet folded neatly in a small square shape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades