Whether you work at a clothing store or simply want to get your mom off your back, fold those tees in a flash.
Step 1: Lay the shirt on a table
Lay your shirt down sideways and faceup on the table so that the neck is to your right.
Step 2: Pinch the shirt in two places
With your right hand, pinch the shirt at the shoulder, halfway between the sleeve and neckline farthest away from you; with your other hand, pinch the shirt halfway down from the first pinch.
Make sure you're gripping both the top and bottom layers of the shirt.
Step 3: Cross your hands
While pinching the two points, cross your right hand over your left hand, bringing the shoulder to the shirt's bottom hem on the side farthest away from you. Without letting go of the first pinch of material, grab the hem too.
Step 4: Lift the shirt
Lift the shirt so that it's hanging in front of you. Without letting go of the shirt, uncross your arms and pull the fold taut as you do.
Step 5: Drape to finish
Place the hanging sleeve on the table, and carefully drape the folded portion over it. Done!
Fact: London department store Harrods once carried a $1,300 T-shirt covered with 2,700 Swarovski crystals.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades