In this tutorial, we learn how to fold a t-shirt using cardboard. First, cut out a piece of cardboard so the it's 72 cm x 25 cm, and make sure it's completely flat. Next, place two flaps on the side of the cardboard and one underneath. Now, place your shirt inside of it and fold the top down, then the sides. After this, fold up the bottom and you will have a nicely pressed and folded shirt! This will save you time over folding the shirt by yourself and it will also come out more nicely than folding it by hand.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades