You use a bike rack that extends from floor to ceiling. Pick where you want to put your picture and place the bike rack there. Adjust the bike rack so that it is at the level you want the picture. Then take a clamp light and clamp it to the pole of the bike rack. If the light slips on the pole, you can wrap some duct tape on the pole to create a surface that the light will stay on. Point the light toward where the back of the picture is going to be. If the picture you want to hang does not have a wire on the back of it you can get a picture hanging kit and screw two screws with eyes on them into the back and put a wire through the holes. You then hang the picture from the wire on the hooks of the bike rack. You then can arrange your furniture around the picture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades