This Home and Garden video tutorial shows how to iron a men's button up shirt. This video will show you how to iron a cotton shirt. Switch on your iron and set it to the hottest setting or cotton setting. Place the shirt on an ironing board and start with the collar. Iron both sides of the collar. Now get on to the sleeves; first iron both sides of the calf and then the whole sleeve. Repeat the other sleeve. Then iron the front of the shirt; pull the fabric slightly to even out the creases, iron in between the buttons, don't iron over the buttons. Finally iron out the back of the shirt; starting with the tail of the shirt and moving up towards the shoulder.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades