Ironing a shirt is simple and easy when you follow the suggestions outlined by Matt McGuire in this tutorial. You will need an iron, wrinkled shirt, and ironing board. Lay one end of the shirt on the board. Take the iron rubbing it from side to side, pressing out the wrinkles. It is a good idea to fill your iron with water prior to heating it up. This allows you to steam your clothes making it even easier to get a clean press. When done ironing this section, lay the other portion of the shirt on the ironing board and move the iron back and forth to iron out those wrinkles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades