Are you worried about how your bathroom cleaning supplies are damaging the environment and your own air? Use these recipes to create non-toxic, homemade bathroom cleaners instead. Never mix homemade cleaners with commercial cleaners, because when mixed, they can produce toxic gases. Use the same safety precautions as you would with store bought cleaners- keep them out of reach of children and pets, and out of your eyes and mouth. Always work in a well-ventilated area. Store your cleaning ingredients in store bought containers-don't use empty cleaner containers or use food containers and utensils. And finally, label containers carefully and list all ingredients on the bottle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades