In this video, we learn how to make a hospital bed while it's occupied. First, take the top blanket off then take the linens off and make sure the patient is lying on their side. After this, roll the linens towards the patient, then replace new ones where the old linens were originally at. After this, put down a moisture sheet and place it under the clean sheet. Now, put the side table up and roll the patient over and let them know there will be a bump in the middle. Now, move to the other side of the bed and roll off the old linens and replace the new ones. To finish, add on the top blanket, then replace the covers on the pillow and you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades