In this tutorial, we learn how to make an occupied bed. First, gather the supplies from the linen closet. After you have all the sheets and blankets, put gloves on and walk into the room. Now, cover the patient with a bath blanket. After this, remove the top sheets, then roll the patient to the side of the bed. Next, tuck dirty linens close to the patient and then roll clean linens under the dirty ones. Then, fix the clean sheets up and roll the patient towards you and repeat the same as you did on the other side. Now, roll the patient to their back and place the flat sheet on them. Then, place the bedspread on them and the bed is complete after you remove the bath blanket!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades