If you have done hundreds of loads of laundry you might be in a habit of not measuring your detergent and just pouring it into your washing mashing. Although you may think you are taking a short cut, you might be causing more damage than you think. You could end up with too much detergent in your load and have residue on your clothes and even have detergent build-up in your machine, which can be more costly in the future. There are many ways to improve your laundry technique, some even have a pre-measured amount of detergent so you don't have to worry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades