In this tutorial, we learn how to make laundry soap. First, grate soap up into a large bowl. After this, pour the soap into a large pot. Add in 6 c water, then heat this up on medium heat for 40 minutes, not letting the soap boil. Next, add in washing soda and borax into the pot and mix together until well combined and dissolved. By now, the heat should be off so the mixture doesn't come to a boil. Now, dump your mixture into a large bucket and then add in 1.5 gallons of water. Over time, this will gel and then within a day it will get thick. You may want to add more water when you add it to your machine, then you will be able to do laundry for only pennies a load!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades