According to a U.S. survey, the crud in our garages is taking up most available floor space. Hence the average North American chucks up to $6500 worth of mostly useless stuff on the floor of the garage, while the $20,000 vehicle sits outside in the cold, rusting. It's time to get our cars back into garages. We spent more than $688 million dollars last year on garage organization and it barely made a dent. If you don't believe me, walk down your street and count the number of houses with cars parked in the driveway. Statistics say that 50% of us can't park in our garage. I think that number is low.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades