In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to pack lampshades. Most lampshades are packed into 4 cu ft cartons. Begin by placing crushed paper into the bottom of the box. Then place clean sheets of packing paper over each side of the box, making sure that the flaps and inside wall of the box is covered. Now carefully place the lampshade top-down into the box. Then spread clean packing paper over the shade. Now gently place the smaller shade into the larger shade and pack in the remaining packing paper over the shade. This video will benefit those viewers who have a lampshade and are moving, and would like to learn how to properly pack a lampshade for security and resistance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades