Brass, an alloy of copper and zinc, is prone to tarnishing—but whether it's a brass lamp or a brass monkey, with the right technique it's a cinch to polish.
You Will Need
* Some tarnished brass
* Several clean cotton cloths
* A bowl of water mixed with a dash of mild soap
* A pair of cotton gloves
* And brass polish
* A toothbrush or cotton swab
Learn how to polish brass with this cleaning guide from howcast. These tips will help you keep your brass polished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades