1. Prepare transparent plastic bags and boxes for disposal of paper, equipment, decorations and all the things that are stored on or in your furniture. (They should be transparent to enable you to see which items are in it because you will be living out of these boxes and bags for the next couple of weeks.)
2. Decide which equipment is essential for you in the next couple of weeks.
3. Take your vacuum cleaner.
4. Start removing items stored on or in your furniture.
5. First remove all the papers, then other things.
6. You need to vacuum every single removed item, either before placing them into a storage box or bag or after putting them back on your furniture.
7. Put them in the box or the bag.
8. Fill the box or the bag.
9. Make sure the container, the box or a bag is airtight, that nothing can get in or get out of it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades