1. Prepare transparent plastic bags and boxes for disposal of paper, equipment, decorations and all the things that are stored on or in your furniture. (They should be transparent to enable you to see which items are in it because you will be living out of these boxes and bags for the next couple of weeks.)
2. Decide which equipment is essential for you in the next couple of weeks.
3. Take your vacuum cleaner.
4. Start removing items stored on or in your furniture.
5. First remove all the papers, then other things.
6. You need to vacuum every single removed item, either before placing them into a storage box or bag or after putting them back on your furniture.
7. Put them in the box or the bag.
8. Fill the box or the bag.
9. Make sure the container, the box or a bag is airtight, that nothing can get in or get out of it.
Have an iPhone? Check out all 200+ new features coming in iOS 13.