Using simple materials in most any home, this video provides a novel solution to fruit flies in your compost pail. Composting is a great idea, but if you are not careful, the fruit flies will start to take over and you'll wish you had never started. But this simple idea will keep you composting without the bugs! Starting with a large container from something like a peanut butter jar, you can cut out a large hole and secure a scouring pad to the underside of the lid. Then, place the lid on the jar and you are done! The pad will keep the flies out while allowing odor to escape. You get an odor free, fly-free compost pail to use anytime, indoors or out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades